RSS

I did a 365 photo project in 2011. I decided instead of a year I'd post daily photos indefinitely & added a "no pressure" clause. If I miss a day, no worries. Quality over quantity. I'm Christi Kassity. This is my life. Welcome to the Daily CK.

23 April 2012

I took a few days off of taking pictures while I adjusted to being back. Since I cut my time in Vegas short (for good reason), things have been a bit chaotic. My house is still not finished so I am now staying with my brother and sister-in-law. While I was at my house, I was helping box up some stuff to put away so the painters could come in and paint all of the interiors. I came across this photo of my brother and I from 1987. I was 5 and my brother was 8. Back when my hair was blonde and my eyes were blue. (I think my hair is still blonde, but the black hair dye makes it hard to tell)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment