RSS

I did a 365 photo project in 2011. I decided instead of a year I'd post daily photos indefinitely & added a "no pressure" clause. If I miss a day, no worries. Quality over quantity. I'm Christi Kassity. This is my life. Welcome to the Daily CK.

31 March 2012

Got all my things moved into the garage of my house in Ventura. Of course, it rained. This has been the rainiest month. We only had to take one break from unloading the moving truck to let it really piss down, but the rest of the time it didn't bother us too bad. This photo was taken through the water on the windshield of the car. I thought it made the trees look beautiful. The house renovations are still not done, and they won't be done for a while, so I am staying with my Grandparents tonight and tomorrow then I will be off to Las Vegas to stay with Sue until the house is complete and ready for me to move in!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment