RSS

I did a 365 photo project in 2011. I decided instead of a year I'd post daily photos indefinitely & added a "no pressure" clause. If I miss a day, no worries. Quality over quantity. I'm Christi Kassity. This is my life. Welcome to the Daily CK.

1 March 2012

The Evil Queen's spellbook outside of the Snow White ride.
Back at Disneyland! Adrienne and I had planned on staying awake during the 4 hours between when Disneyland closed at 6am after the special Leap Day hours and the 10am regular scheduled opening. We quickly realized there was no way we would survive staying up for 4 hours and then trying to do Disneyland again, so we drove back to the valley, slept at my place for a few hours then went back down later that morning. It was a pretty spectacular day. Going to Disneyland with Adrienne is one of my favorite things in life.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment